A massive thank you to all our amazing Big London Night Walkers!
Our fourth Big London Night Walk took place on Friday 28th September and saw almost 400 walkers taking to the streets to show their support of Big Issue Vendors. After a very wet start to the week the skies cleared and there was a beautiful full moon to guide our walkers on their 20km challenge.
Our amazing vendor Easton was our top individual fundraiser, raising over £1300. Click here to see the magazine cover page made for Easton to thank him for all his hard work.
Check out the amazing video of the night filmed by Boko Creative and edited by Gaz Evans.
This event could not have been possible we all the help and support we receive on the night and in the lead up to the event.
We would like to say a big thank you to:
- Our vendors who joined us on the night
- Our wonderful volunteers
- Leadenhall Market for being our start and finish location for a second year
- The Foundling Museum, All Souls Club House, St Martin-in-the-Fields and Conway Hall for being our checkpoint locations
- Chris and Joel for getting everyone ready for the walk
- Gadjo Yog, Samantha Jean Scuffham and Tim Lacy for providing entertainment
- Sainsbury, Pret and Bounce Balls for providing all the lovely food along the route
- Students from the University of Kent for providing massages for tired walkers.