On 29-30th of September, hundreds of walkers will challenge themselves taking part in a unique endurance walk from London to Henley on Thames. The walk will be a great personal and physical challenge while also taking in the beautiful landscape along the Thames towpath.
The route, starting from Putney Bridge, takes you on a 100km journey along the Thames to finish at the beautiful market town of Henley on Thames. This historical path will offer unique and stunning views along the way. The challenge will be to complete the route within 24 hours (or 50kms within 12hours). Or, for those in need of a bigger challenge, there is the option of running either route.
The path will be well marked and have regular checkpoints where walkers will find refreshments as well as the support and motivation they need to keep going on this challenge of a life time.
- The ultimate Challenge -100kms along the beautiful Thames River in under 24 hours or the 50kms daylight challenge within 12 hours.
- See the river Thames in all its gory and pass historic towns and villages including Windsor, Kew Gardens, Hampton Court, Shepperton, National Trust site of Runnymede…
- Entry fees are £75 for 100km, and £50 for 50km.
- Join with your friends and family! Discounted team entries are applied if you bring a group.
- Minimum sponsorship per person are £300 for 100km, and £200 for 50km.