Why work with The Big Issue Foundation?
Working with The Big Issue Foundation allows you to align your business with a highly visible and respected social
We will work with you to create a mutually beneficial relationship. We can help you achieve your corporate social responsibility objectives whilst we receive increased visibility through your company and business activities.
What your company gets
- Great kudos from aligning to a UK wide known brand
- Attractiveness to potential new audiences that are already engaged with The Big Issue Foundation
- Motivated staff who will see their employer as a more caring entity
- Great team building opportunities for staff
- Increased marketing opportunities
- Access to highly professional fundraising team that will work towards common goals
What The Big Issue Foundation gets
- Increased visibility to new audiences
- Greater media opportunities
- Sustained income (we aim for multi year partnerships)
- The ability to help more people and achieve our goals
There are many different ways that we are able to partner with your company, one of which being a talk from The Big Issue Foundation CEO, Stephen Robertson to staff members. Stephen is an incredibly passionate and engaging speaker who is able to attend talks to staff, third parties or company awards. Please see the video below as a recent example as he discuses the value of corporate social responsibility for top law firm Simmons and Simmons LLP.