Why work with The Big Issue Foundation?
Working with The Big Issue allows you to align your business with a highly visible and respected social
We will work with you to create a mutually beneficial relationship. We can help you achieve your corporate social responsibility objectives whilst we receive increased visibility through your company and business activities.
What your company gets
- Great kudos from aligning to a UK wide known brand
- Attractiveness to potential new audiences that are already engaged with BIF
- Motivated staff who will see their employee as a more caring entity
- Great team building opportunities for staff
- Increased marketing opportunities
- Access to highly professional fundraising team that will work towards common goals
What The Big Issue Foundation gets
- Increased visibility to new audiences
- Greater media opportunities
- Sustained income (we aim for multi year partnerships)
- The ability to help more people and achieve our goals
Donate an hour a new fundraising initiative which is part of the International Network of Street Papers vendor week from 4th to 10th February 2013 to celebrate the work and achievements of street vendors throughout the world.