“The chance to earn my money was the one thing I needed most…”
Becoming a Big Issue vendor gives you the opportunity to sell the world’s best known street paper in order to earn some cash.
If you are:
- Homeless or rough sleeping
- In temporary accommodation
- In danger of losing a home
- Unemployed and facing financial crisis
You can start selling immediately.
Starting with the Big Issue couldn’t simpler:
- We have lots of spare pitches & a great magazine.
- You will receive free copies to get you started
- We offer training & support to all new vendors
- We have 63 distribution points nationwide and pitches available across the UK
Just contact your nearest office in person or by telephone and staff will be able to advise you on how to get started.
It’s easy. Once you start you buy the magazines at £1.25 and sell to your customers at £2.50, keeping the difference to spend as you like!
Once you become a vendor you will also have access to support around issues of housing, health, training and much, much more. Find out more about us.
This short film was made in London and illustrates how the Big Issue can work for you.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Big Issue soon!
Read some of our vendor success stories and the life changing experience it can be.