The Big Issue Foundation is moving to ‘opt in’ on 25th May 2018. After this date, we won’t be able to contact you with our latest newsletters, Big Issue vendor stories and ways to get involved unless we have a ‘yes’ from you.
The Big Issue Foundation works to connect every Big Issue vendor to the support and personal solutions that enable them to rebuild their lives. Your ‘yes’ is important to us as it means we can continue to contact you about the work we do with Big Issue vendors, raising much needed funds sooner. Without this ‘yes’, we can’t do so.
What does a ‘yes’ from me mean?
- You will be able to hear from The Big Issue Foundation how you want to – whether by post, email, or phone. You can choose as many of these as you like.
- You can change your mind at any time – just fill out our quick and simple form
- You’ll still hear from us after 25th May 2018 – if you don’t respond to us, you could miss out on hearing ways to get involved with The Big Issue Foundation, and Big Issue vendor stories and updates.
What are the options?
- Post – You’ll receive quarterly updates including newsletters, appeals featuring Big Issue vendor stories, updates from Service Brokers, event information and other ways to support our work.
- Email – You’ll receive our monthly e-newsletter with our latest news and ways to support our work
- Phone – A great way to talk directly about the work we do with Big Issue vendors.
- Text - A quick and instant way to find out what is happening on your mobile.
How do I tell The Big Issue Foundation that I want to be contacted?
- Fill in our short form
- When you do something new for TBIF and fill in your details, such as a fundraising event, make sure you tick the yes box to the ways you would like to be contacted by TBIF
- Contact our team on email@example.com or call 020 7526 3458
I already receive post and/or emails from The Big Issue Foundation – how do I update my contact preferences?
If you have already opted-in to hear from us via post or email, we will be able to continue contacting you in these ways. However if you would like to update your preferences or make sure they are correct, just fill in our short form.