In order to make our events as successful as they can be, we need a team of dedicated and enthusiastic volunteers- that’s where you come in!
We need volunteers in the evening, overnight and early morning to ensure our participants have all the support they need to make our Big Sleep Out safe and enjoyable.
Could you help us by:
- Registering participants on arrival?
- Setting up the event for the arrival of our sleepers?
- Talking to participants about the challenge, their fundraising and preparation, and what has motivated them to take part before the start?
- Serving refreshments to chilly sleepers seeking warmth during the night?
- Celebrating the morning coming in with sleepers with a hot drink and a medal when they wake up?
We’ve got a range of roles available at the Big Sleep out and we’d love to have you as part of our team! The times and date of The Big Sleep Out 2018 is yet to be confirmed but to be the first to hear about this opportunity, make sure you fill out the form below.