In order to make our events as successful as they can be, we need a team of dedicated and enthusiastic volunteers- that’s where you come in!
We need volunteers in the evening, overnight and early morning to ensure our participants have all the support they need to make The World's Big Sleep Out safe and enjoyable.
Could you help us by:
- Registering participants on arrival?
- Setting up the event for the arrival of our sleepers?
- Talking to participants about the challenge, their fundraising and preparation, and what has motivated them to take part before the start?
- Serving refreshments to chilly sleepers seeking warmth during the night?
- Celebrating the morning coming in with sleepers with a hot drink and a medal when they wake up?
We’ve got a range of roles available at The World's Big Sleep out and we’d love to have you as part of our team!
Volunteers need to be:
- Available for 4-6 hours on the night of Saturday 7th December – Sunday 8th December 2019
- Confident in talking to members of the public and starting conversations
- Interested in learning more about The Big Issue Foundation
- Over the age of 18