New Year deal – Register for just £1 if you sign up before 31st January!
Take on the spectacular Jurassic Coast challenge in 2021 – run, walk or jog this popular event to help end poverty and homelessness for Big Issue vendors.
The route starts at Poole Harbour after which it’s on to Corfe Castle, across to Lulworth Cove and Durdle Door, with ups & downs all the way to the Weymouth halfway. For 100km challengers it’s past Portland, along the end of Chesil Beach to West Bay’s famous sandstone cliffs (of TV’s Broadchurch) – before a finish line celebration in vibrant Bridport. With half & quarter distance options available, and full support all the way – there’s a challenge here for everyone!
What to expect from the Jurassic Coast challenge
You will receive full support and hospitality from the event organisers Action Challenge every step of the way.
- Join as an Individual or a Team.
- 100km, 50km or 25km options.
- Two day Full ‘Daylight’ option.
- Rest stops with free food and drink.
- All meals/food included!
- Shuttle busses and transfers available.
- Medics, massages, and pace walkers.
- Walk at your pace for over 24 hours if needed.
- Run or jog – set a new goal!
- Camping options available.
- Pre-event training support and a challenge app.
- A medal, T shirt and glass of bubbly when you finish!
- It’s your challenge – your way – you can choose a distance and fundraising option that works for you!
Download the Jurassic Coast fact sheet here for more information.
Choose your fundraising option:
Option 1 – Charity Sponsorship
Pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
Full Challenge (100km): £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
Half Challenge (50km): £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
Quarter Challenge (25km): £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Option 2 – Mixed funding
Pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target
Full Challenge (100km): £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
Half Challenge (50km): £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
Quarter Challenge (25km): £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Option 3 – Self funding
Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place directly to the event organisers and fundraise what you can. There is no fundraising target for this option.
For more information please contact the Events team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02075 2634