Take on the Thames Path Challenge following England’s greatest river – most will be walking, many will jog, some will be running, and all will have a special reason to push themselves.
The full Thames Path Challenge route heads from Putney Bridge past Hampton Court to Runnymede of Magna Carta fame at 50km, then on past wonderful historic scenery all the way to Henley.
What to expect from the Thames Path challenge
You will receive full support and hospitality from the event organisers Action Challenge every step of the way. With full, half and quarter distance options available, there’s a challenge for everyone.
- Join as an Individual or a Team.
- 100km, 50km or 25km options.
- Two day Full ‘Daylight’ option.
- Rest stops with free food and drink.
- All meals/food included!
- Medics, massages, and pace walkers.
- Shuttle busses and transfers available.
- Walk at your pace for over 24 hours if needed.
- Run or jog – set a new goal!
- Camping options available.
- Pre-event training support and app.
- A medal, T shirt and glass of bubbly when you finish!
- It’s your challenge – your way – you can choose a distance and fundraising option that works for you!
Download the Thames Path fact sheet here for more information.
Choose your fundraising option:
Option 1 – Charity Sponsorship
Pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
Full Challenge (100km): £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
Half Challenge (50km): £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
Quarter Challenge (25km): £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Option 2 – Mixed funding
Pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target
Full Challenge (100km): £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
Half Challenge (50km): £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
Quarter Challenge (25km): £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Option 3 – Self funding
Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place directly to the event organisers and fundraise what you can. There is no fundraising target for this option.
For more information please contact the Events team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02075 263456