Take on the iconic Three Peaks Challenge in 2021. Walk 22 miles and climb 10,000 feet as you summit the three highest mountains in England, Scotland and Wales.

This tough but incredibly rewarding trekking challenge will see you summit Ben Nevis (1,344m), Scafell Pike (978m) and Mount Snowdon (1,085m) over three days, aiming to complete all three in a total trekking time of 15 hours or less.

Your fundraising will help to support Big Issue vendors who are working hard to move away from a life of poverty and exclusion. Register here to show your support for Big Issue vendors whilst taking on this classic trekking challenge.

There are two different payment options for this challenge, minimum sponsorship or self-funding:

Option A – Minimum Sponsorship
Registration fee £95 + Self Funding £810

Option B – Self Funding
Registration fee £95 + Self Funding £405

Please note that if you choose the minimum sponsorship option you will be required to send in 80% of your fundraising target 10 weeks before the challenge to secure your place. The remaining 20% can be sent in up to 4 weeks after the event.

This challenge is organised by the tour operator Global Adventure Challenges, by signing up to this challenge you will be trekking with participants raising money for different charities.

More Questions?
Get in touch with us at events@bigissue.com or call 02075 263456.

Event resources

PDF icon Fundraising guide

PDF icon Sponsorship form

Share this page