We’d love for your school to support our work to end poverty and exclusion for Big Issue vendors.
In return for choosing to fundraise for The Big Issue Foundation, we are delighted to be able to offer the following:
- A school assembly pack and representative from the charity, depending on your location
- Lesson plans and resources for key stage 2 and 3
- Help with organising and advertising fundraising activities, including fundraising materials
- Tips from our teacher ambassadors who have taught about our cause and have experience running fundraising events for The Big Issue Foundation
- Our top fundraising school at the end of each year will have their efforts highlighted in The Big Issue Foundation newsletter
We have partnership opportunities for primary and secondary schools. Please do get in touch with us by calling 0207 526 3459 or by filling in your details here to discuss the opportunities for your school.
Read about how Norwood School partnered with The Big Issue Foundation this year here.
Montem Primary School had a Wear Something Woolly Day and a bake sale to raise money for The Big Issue Foundation. Below Big Issue Foundation George awards class D with a certificate.
Schools Partnerships resources
Event sponsorship form (PDF 500KB)
Fundraising guide (PDF 1.1MB)