Volunteer for us
Whether you're interested in helping out with office admin, or supporting us during a fundraising event volunteering with The Big Issue Foundation is a great way to develop your skills and meet new people whilst simultaneously helping to make a difference to the lives of hundred of Big Issue vendors across the UK.
Our current volunteering opportunities are below:
If you are interested in any of the opportunities above, please email email@example.com.
Reasons to volunteer
All our volunteers have their own motivations for being part of The Big Issue Foundations team but here’s just some of the reasons why you should sign up
- A chance to work in a friendly team, to make new friends and meet a diverse group of people
- The opportunity to make an invaluable contribution to our work of The Big Issue Foundation
- The time to develop your confidence and interpersonal skills
- The ability to gain valuable transferable skills and work experience
- A way to boost your CV - it's a tangible achievement to highlight
Meet our volunteers
Want to know what’s involved? Meet our volunteers to find out about their stories and why they volunteer with us.