Are you a DJ or a musician? Or a fan who misses their Friday nights out?
You can use Facebook to stream your DJ set or gig, totally for free! Anyone can watch for free and you can help raise money for Big Issue vendors by suggesting to donate a ticket price, offering song requests for donations, or even asking viewers to donate the cost of a drink.
You can ask your favourite acts to get involved using the hashtag #BigNightIn on social media!
- Simply open your Facebook app and go live by clicking the red camera icon on the top of your News Feed.
- You can edit who sees your video by selecting your audience on the top left of your screen
- Tap … in the top right corner
- Tap Add Donate Button
- Search for The Big Issue Foundation
- Tap Start Live Video and off you go!
Guest list only? Create a handpicked Facebook group before you start and select this group when you get to step 2.
Streaming through other platforms
Organising a public event? Let us know at email@example.com and we’ll help promote your fundraiser.
Useful fundraising resources